Monday, January 02, 2006

mean people

and in that group i include myself.

(after the post from yesterday, how could i not?)

what i was going to say is that mean people suck.

really, we do. you know it. the last thing the world needs with all its inherent badness is for people to be mean to each other on top of it all. so let me make this up to you. you and all the dumb girls out there that i insulted yesterday. i'm going to tell you a little secret about mean folks like me:

we would be much less likely to be mean to you if you would stop giving us such just cause to do so.

mwaaaahahahahahahaaaaaa!

no, nono, sorry, sorry! that was a joke. okay seriously now. i'm again in a phase where i've gotten sick of my own meanness and having meanness around me. it's just rotten to be anywhere near it. this makes me remember one of the reasons why i decided to pursue becoming a nice person in the first place...

mean people suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger