Friday, December 23, 2005

winter break

six days.
six whole days!

that's almost decadent to me. i get six days off of work for christmas. i haven't had a christmas "break" this long since i was in school.

i'm stoked. why, i don't know, since we will be doing nothing special and i know i will be bored out of my mind. i won't have my stuff with me either.

though it may go against my grain completely, it's times like these when i realize that there is indeed inherent good to being excited for excitement's sake. ain't nothing in particular good's gonna happen, but i'm excited anyway. that's definitely a good thing (hear it, "it's a good thing." you know, the way martha stewart says it) in my life.

so this is it! tonight is it! in the morning i'm off to the camo family home base. whoop! (no, not woot. "whoop". as in the terminal sound of whooping cough. or as pronounced in "i'm gonna give yo' hide a whuppin'.")

0h yeah, i have one more thing to say.

EGG NOG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger