Thursday, December 29, 2005

home

home!

home home, HOME home home hoooooome!

i truly was excited to come home. i actually sort of scampered down the sidewalk with my suitcase in tow, i was so eager to get back into my place. oh, and i don't even have a "things to do when i get home" list going.

it's nice when the things you're excited about are this simple. one's expectations are always met, and sometimes they are even exceeded.

i suppose it was foolish of me to announce my departure and length of time away. if you knew where i lived you could have come and robbed me. fortunately i own very little that anyone else would value. as a matter of fact, i was able to scoff when my insurance agent offered me renter's insurance by saying, "and what about your furs and jewelry?"

sorry, babe. the only fur i own is this exquisite tiger-striped rabbit you see on me, and who needs jewelry when you already sparkle the way i do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger