Saturday, November 18, 2006

draft 1

remember this?

one

dear [former friend who unexpectedly decided i was racist and who would not listen to me or believe in me],

i think you know that you were one of the best friends i've ever had. we may not have the same values (and i'm not racist) but to an important degree we understood each other. it bothered me that you did not understand this about me (that i'm not racist), and after seven years of friendship i expected that you knew me well enough to know that, and loved me well enough to have overlooked that even if it were true.

i still love you as the friend you were to me, and, as you know, real love is steadfast and eternal. i guess that is what matters most.

that is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger