Saturday, November 11, 2006

can't help myself

scrubbin' the tub this afternoon, i heard my neighbor start up the shower. a couple of minutes later, i heard him singing a little something. i'm not sure what, but he was definitely singing.

i thought about all the times i sing in the shower. that being, probably, every morning at 4. [blushes] heh heh.

so. ahem. thinner walls than i realized. mental note. no more singing in the shower.

a few hours later, a mess from cleaning, i got in the shower. and before i realized it...

when i had you to myself
i didn't want you around
those pretty faces always made you stand out in a crowd
but someone picked you from the bunch
one glance was all it took
now it's much too late for me to take a second look

oh baby give me one more chance
(show you that i love you)
won't you please let me
(back in your heart)
oh darlin' i was blind to let you go
(let you go baby)
but now since i see you in her arms
(i want you back)
yes i do now
(i want you back)
ooh ooh baby
(i want you back)
yeah yeah yeah yeah
(i want you back)
na na na na...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger