Sunday, November 12, 2006

something clever

something clever.

hmm. something clever, something...

nope. i got nothing. for now.

this weekend was beautiful and sunny and restful. i awoke at the usual time on saturday with dread filling my heart. i had the whole unit to round on, and i thought to myself, one can do anything for four weeks, but five is over the line. so i lazed in bed 'til 4:15 and then rushed for the rest of the morning— but with what glee did i leave the unit after my "half-day" of work. on my way out, it occurred to me that my half-day was still 8 hours long, but i didn't care. it was beautiful and sunny, and i had a free day and a half!

so i climbed back into bed. [big grin] what a great weekend.

great except for the food poisoning, of course.

in other news, i may or may not have house guests this weekend upcoming. i don't see how this is going to work, seeing as how i'm on call this friday. and then i'm hosting my family for thanksgiving. and i'm on call that friday as well.

so come on down, ever'body! y'all's welcome to stay fer a nite or two at the bunny hutch. i won't be here, so it'll be twice as nice fer ya.

excepting the copycat, of course. she'd better keep on keeping her distance.

and, happy birthday to dwight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger