Friday, May 05, 2006

ugh.

get OVER yourself, you obnoxious twit.

negative thoughts about other people are quickly followed up by a quick self-examination for shared traits between me and these certain other people.

example: am i as much of a self-important, obnoxious twit? am i so careless with my words as to offend certain people every single day?

this is to keep me from being hypocritical.

my answer to the above is "maybe." since it is not "definitely not," i continue to hold my tongue.

i highly recommend this exercise. the self-examination, not the tongue holding. because your fingers get slobbery, and then no one wants to shake hands when you introduce yourself. or, at least, they're walking away from you for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger