Saturday, March 25, 2006

today

today i

  • got hooked up to wires
  • wore a baseball cap
  • saw a friend i haven't seen in over a year
  • found out that someone's throwing a party for me
  • found out someone thinks i'm a good leadership candidate
  • ate croissants
  • accidentally cut someone off while driving
  • got noticed for my "bad girl boots"
  • drove to a place to arrive ten minutes after it closed
  • cruised through the ghetto
  • talked with someone about voltron
  • bought new makeup
  • found a new address just by driving in the directions i thought i might need to go
  • did my dishes

and it's only 2 PM or so. i have a whole day ahead of me (that will last until 7 AM tomorrow) during which all sorts of other exciting things will happen.

i'd better go eat my wheaties now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger