Saturday, September 22, 2007

respect

the little blonde occupational therapist walked into the party. she had been drinking. strike that; she was drunk. she and her husband were both drunk.

her eyes and mouth opened wide when she saw me, and she waved hello. i waved in kind.

"i'm drunk," she told me. "yes ma'am," i responded. she sat on the couch. i didn't think more of it.

the next monday, my colleague approached me. "[the o.t.] came and found me this morning. she was all worried. 'i'm worried. i don't want [bunny] to think badly of me; i really like her.' it was so cute."

cute indeed.

she didn't want me to have seen her drunk.

i suppose it means the people at work respect me, and would like for me to respect them too.

i suppose it's a good thing.

but i wonder why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger