Friday, August 31, 2007

thankful

in other news,

the ink stains (seriously, seriously dark ink stains) on my off-white microfiber couch

have been cleaned away! i can't see them anymore!

i am thrilled with the result.

did i mention that i tend to keep my living room lighting rather dim?

what? one can't be pessimistic all the time.

the lesson to be learned here, kids, is that it's totally worth investing in the stain protection package.

oh my gosh i'm talking about furniture. how old am i?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Camster, (does that help you feel any younger?)

I just wanted to let you know I'm still alive. Six weeks ago I was sucked into the vortex of the working world. And I'm living in town 500 miles away from my previous residence, accessible only by air. It's been a bit crazy, and finally I am able to come up for some air, long enough to wave a hello.

Glad you got that stain outta your couch. Know of anything that gets out tar?

9/01/2007 12:45:00 AM

 
Blogger CamoBunny said...

ES: hey! what a coincidence! i just left a little comment on your status page last night, and didn't know you'd stopped by here!

again, congratulations to you. i am so proud of you for what you've done.

wish i knew how to help you with the tar. wow. tar?

9/02/2007 11:47:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, sigh, tar. This can be a disadvantage to marriage (and parenting I suppose), esp. when the husband works in construction (or the kids are playing in the bucket of tar that the husband left out). Thankfully we don't have children in the picture or else the tar would be in more than one spot.

Now, to lighten my spirits, I'll go check my website.

9/04/2007 12:55:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger