Tuesday, August 28, 2007

get to know me

being who i am, you can't really know me completely unless you make a foray into the music that i enjoy.

i've added a list of my internet radio stations to my sidebar. it is ugly because the radio program dictates the template, but i am okay with that for now. i just thought i'd add it because good music is awesome.

it's a work in progress. i'm adding new stations frequently, and i'm still sculpting each station i have. my current favorite station, for example, the one called "chickie blues", still has plenty of dudes singing the blues on it. i'm getting closer to making each station what i want over time, though. now if only some classical music were available through this service! that's its major flaw. a minor flaw is that you do have to sign up for the radio thingie in order to listen, but honestly, there is minimal hassle. and that's coming from fussy little me.

please enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger