Tuesday, August 28, 2007

the power of words

the sight of them caught me by surprise and made me catch my breath.

"... can't wait to see you."

i think one of my problems is that i succumb easily to the power of words. words, words, words. simple words. common words. why should they be so powerful? and the simplest words and phrases hit me the hardest.

it must be a phrase that is commonly used. it has to be. so why should i have to think it means something?

i'm trying to convince myself it doesn't.

and in so doing, the fact is,

i don't believe it's true.

1 Comments:

Blogger CamoBunny said...

and in case you were wondering,

it didn't mean anything.

sometimes it's better to be correct. sometimes it's worse. this time it's both.

9/10/2007 10:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger