Monday, November 20, 2006

touching

also, one thing i didn't mention,

one of the other fellows invited me to celebrate thanksgiving with "them" (whoever "they" are) in case i didn't have anyone to be with.

which i found quite touching. fortunately my family will be in town (of which i'm quite glad), but still, what a lovely gesture. in front of another of the fellows i pretended to get all verklempt, and he actually believed me to truly be tearing up and about to cry, and came over to give me a hug. to which i quickly said, "no, i'm kidding!" and then thought, "either he's really dense, or i am a more convincing actress than i realize. or people just take me VERY seriously indeed."

all that to say, i'm thankful that some of the people i work with are so nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger