Thursday, November 09, 2006

poetry

one
'tis misfortune that leaves me
in such a mental hole as this
whilst i wait for thee, o redeemer,
i shall ponder:
who's been touchin' my stuff?
you toucha my stuff, i breaka yo' face!
i breaka, i breaka, i breaka yo' face!


two
i love a wheat roll with a slice of tomato
and a big crunchy cockroach, hey, hold the mayo.
my lovely roach sandwich, i savor the taste,
you toucha my sandwich, i breaka yo' face!
i breaka, i breaka, i breaka yo' face!


i had to give you those two for background so that i could quote the one i've actually been thinking about lately, the third in the series.

three
my heart hangs heavy with sadness.
the blossom of my youth has vanished!
who toucha the blossom of my youth?!
you toucha the blossom of my youth...


aaaaah, hahaha. ha. blast from the past, eh?

ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger