Monday, May 08, 2006

hey!

"hey, [bunny]!"

i was going around a corner, and the sun was in my eyes. so,

"hey!", i answered, with warmth and a bit of surprise in my voice.

then, slightly over my shoulder, i could see who it was.

it was that one guy. with asperger's. super creepy and weird.

rumours have it that in lab he would lay on his back, on the floor, and say weird self-pitying things out loud.

rumours have it that he got married to some mail-order bride, or maybe some grad student who needed a green card. that he wanted to visit her village in china, and so they went and she ditched him there, and her family wouldn't let him in the house.

rumours have it that he... well, whatever. he's creepy, take my word for it.

it was too late to take back my warm, friendly, "hey!"

i gotta start being less friendly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger