Friday, January 27, 2006

plagued

(freezes, eyes widen)

ewwwwwww!

(wrings hands)

eww, eww, eww!

(looks behind her)

eww! get it off me!

(jumps up and down)

hurry! get it away from me!

(spinning around and around)

eww eww eww eww eww eww! aaah!

(running about)

aaah! aaaah! help! somebody! anybody! get it off of me! squish it! kill it!

(stops, drops, and rolls)

help me! somebody! make it go away! pleeeeease!

(gets back up. runs out the door, onto the sidewalk)

it's on me! make it go away! it's following me!

(runs through stream of neighbor's garden hose, much to neighbor's confusion)

is it gone? ewww! wash it off!

(runs about randomly)

aaaah! it's all over me! i can't... i can't...

(runs back inside)

it won't go away... it... won't...

(collapses, sobbing, on floor)

it's here to stay. it won't leave me alone.

what do i do?

addendum: i can now reveal that this post was about my blogstalker. now do you get it?

4 Comments:

Blogger A. Klemmer said...

Keep it company.

Really.

1/27/2006 08:10:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Klemmer said...

Hey, how do you get your subhead to change like that?

1/27/2006 08:11:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do you do?

depends on what it is.

1/27/2006 09:08:00 PM

 
Blogger CamoBunny said...

andre: i sit here and watch, and every time you hit refresh i type in something different.

of course not. it's a hack/scriptlet i took off of blogger help a long time ago.

i'd just tell you how, but honestly i don't remember. mostly cutting and pasting were involved.

1/27/2006 10:12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger