Wednesday, January 25, 2006

overheard at the pediatrician's

baby 1: oh. my. gosh. look over there. that baby has on my exact same outfit. i'm like, SO upset. my parents told me this polar bear outfit was cool.
baby 2: yeah, i was going to tell you. never listen to your parents about what's cool. polar bear outfits are like, so five minutes ago. every baby in america has one. you should be thinking about spring fashions now anyway.
baby 1: this is totally embarrassing.
baby 2: hey, it's not your fault. blame the adults.
baby 1: i do. i'm wiggling out of this thing.
baby 2: hey, i know! poop in it! that'll show 'em!

2 Comments:

Blogger P-Zan Leong said...

Gosh, you still remember baby language? I've forgotten how to speak it let alone understand it.

1/27/2006 04:56:00 AM

 
Blogger CamoBunny said...

oh, goodness no. i had to re-learn it. that's what i spent over $100K on in medical school!

1/27/2006 07:39:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger