Sunday, October 21, 2007

update

i think i did well on my exam. i think?

my piano is here (more on that later).

i am finally making those doctors' appointments i've needed to make. things are coming together.

i have been exercising daily for a couple of weeks now. (did you know that six-pack abs was once a pretend lifetime goal of mine? that and breaking glass with my voice. i was just kidding about these because i thought them impossible. now i wonder if they may be feasible after all.)

i am going to florida in a couple of weeks, and hawaii in february.

i am truly motivated to clean my place.

i have made a small step toward deciding about my career.

i have some time to finish my charting, and hope to be done with it and my i.r.b. in a couple of weeks.

another someone else's babydaddy hit on me. i think this makes three. no thanks. at least this one's child is not illegitimate. what a not-nice word. that and "invalid". not nice words. but is "illegitimate" any worse than "bastard"? speaking of that, the married guy bought me another present. i remain uncomfortably suspicious. are there any single men who don't have children out there?

music is again a part of my life. i am in an uncomfortable place where i cannot identify what style of music best fits as the soundtrack to this part of my life. unusual.

the weather is beautiful here, and i'm getting a little sun by the pool every once in a while. not to get tan, just to get sun. vitamin d and mood enhancement and all that.

i miss my friend saara.

i miss my parents, who are traveling abroad.

i need a hug, but am doing okay without one.

my burn is healing.

my life, as you can see, is boring.

sometimes boring is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger