Wednesday, October 11, 2006

the old me

i've just been re-reading some of my old posts. my posts from march, to be specific.

i kind of like them. especially the one about the triangle.

i miss the old me.

you know what is annoying? if i post by e-mail, all my posts will end like this:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer system. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger