Tuesday, September 26, 2006

rant

i'm sure you've noticed how people often use their blogs to rant about things and institutions that seem beyond their control. it's a popular blog subject. airlines, for example. work. taxes. you get the idea.

today mine is the phone company.

i have my (very thin) cell phone in between my cheek and shoulder. i have been on it for 57 minutes and spoken with five different agents and three automatons to get my land line problem taken care of.

that's all i'm going to say, except to add that i am discontinuing my service with them.

i wish i could say that gives me the last laugh, but i know it doesn't. they're going to try to charge me an early termination fee even though i've been with them for several years. i know because the last agent told me it was already showing up on my account and she doesn't know why.

GAH.

i report it to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger