Wednesday, April 19, 2006

violence

it's because i look cute and fuzzy, and tread lightly, but one thing that not very many people know about me is how horrible and evil i am.

something inside me loves violence. i'm mean, so mean. i like to break things. when something isn't right, and i don't like it, i take pleasure in destroying it utterly. not to pieces, but to dust. to nothing.

i like blood, and fire. i like destruction. they are very elemental.

and something inside me likes to hurt people. i have the ability to yell mean things very loudly. i have the ability to find out how people are most vulnerable and hurt them there. when they are hurting, i find myself in a position of power over them. and i want them to know it and to feel it.

i am well-liked, and i like that. but part of me would prefer to be feared.

that part of me is small but everpresent. i am not proud of it. i keep it hidden as much as possible because i know it's not good for me, for others, for the world. it is what i have inherited, a legacy of sin from my father, my forefathers. it gets smaller and smaller over time. it is atrophying. but it is still there.

you see, that part is easy. it's very easy and natural to be evil. what is not as easy is to be good. and that's what i'm spending the rest of my life learning.

0 Comments:

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger