Tuesday, February 07, 2006

truth and telling

okay, so i blogged a fib the other day. but i told you in the end it was a lie.

something occurred to me recently. i tell a lot of true stories on this blog. how will you ever trust me again? will you believe me? (does it matter if you do?)

how about if i tell you if i ever write something untrue on my blog then i'll tell you it's untrue. like i did.

i'm only bothering with being honest on this anonymous blog because some of you know me. oh, and because i'm pathologically honest. it often does not occur to me to lie, and it's harder for me to tell a lie than it is for me to put my foot behind my head. (or, i suppose, in my mouth.)

honest.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can bite my toenails. and lie with aplomb. i am disgusted by both.

2/07/2006 02:49:00 PM

 
Blogger CamoBunny said...

you are too funny. and that's not a lie.

we missed you tuesday night. i think i may be disgruntled that i won't be seeing you around for another couple of weeks (being sent south next sunday and all). yes, disgruntled, i think. i'm not sure; i'll let you know.

2/07/2006 11:41:00 PM

 
Blogger Joshua said...

Just make sure you don't go on Oprah and sell it as a memoir, because the investigators will find us, somehow.

2/08/2006 08:32:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger