Tuesday, January 17, 2006

or maybe

or maybe i have some chronic disease that is so far undiagnosed, and that's why i'm so scrawny. or maybe it's because depression makes you lose your appetite.

or maybe i'm just an average doctor after all. just average.

or maybe i AM a horrible ogre most terrifying to behold. or worse-- maybe i'm laughable to look at.

or maybe i have distracted myself to think things are better than they really are. or maybe i'm cured of my depression.

or maybe i still am that socially inept. maybe i'll move to my new job and transform back into a hermit and be miserable again. and my outside will turn as ugly as my inside and all will be revealed. or maybe i'll move and suddenly be one of the cool kids, or maybe the nerds will stop denying me membership for being too cool and too hot.

or maybe i'll just keep doing my thing and not worry about it. yeah, that's it.

maybe.

3 Comments:

Blogger A. Klemmer said...

Well, I think you look great. And I see some of the most important parts, you know?

1/17/2006 07:18:00 PM

 
Blogger CamoBunny said...

you mean they're showing? gasp!

thanks. yeah, you've seen my heart and my brain and the groanings of my soul. you've even seen my blogorrhea! no one asks to see that. it must be the rainbow in my hair that offsets it all...

thanks for sticking around and being nice to me.

1/17/2006 10:41:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Klemmer said...

You're welcome.

1/20/2006 11:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger