Friday, December 09, 2005

houseguests

aaaaaaah!

they're coming, they're coming, and the house is still a complete disaster!

aaaaaaah! i can't find my car keys! the living room light bulb burned out and i can't find a replacement at the store! i'm out of peanut butter and my garlic is sprouting shoots!

aaaaaaah! it snowed and i just tracked salt and mud onto my carpet! orange toothpaste got squirted onto my white bathmat in a freak electric toothbrush accident! it's too cold to do anything outside so my guests will want to stay in to watch tv at my place and i don't have cable! my bathroom sink just clogged up!

... ahem. (deep cleansing breath.) please allow me some personal time to finish freaking out and then entertain for the weekend.

aaaaaaah!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger