Wednesday, November 09, 2005

women are crazy

i have decided that in the future I should demand jewelry from the men i date. that way when they dump me, at least i’ll have something worth keeping from the relationship.

ba-dum-bum. it’s a joke folks! in fact, i’m a pretty easy girlfriend when it comes to material things. although i must admit i did get a kick out of camodidi saying, “[camobunny] has a neck that was made for jewelry,” i’m not all that into jewels, and shows of money for the sake of show do nothing to impress me. in fact, they sort of repulse me. for me it really is the thought that counts. for real! like when my last boyfriend’s present for me was a cookie, i didn’t get upset at all. yes folks, a cookie. not just any cookie, and not a cookie he made. not the big fancy decorated kind. one small, RE-GIFTED cookie. that was years ago, and it’s taken ‘til recently for me to be able to say aloud that it was a horrible gift reflecting a horrible relationship with a horrible man whom i loved dearly.

see, fellas? compared to that, anything is going to be better! my next boyfriend’s got it made.

which somehow brings me to my point for today. often when i hang out with couples i can’t help but notice how badly women treat their men. get this, do that. nag, nag, nag, me, me, me. and they take it. damn fools in love these men must be. or spineless. or expecting to get sex in return. i'm sure i don't know.

someone once pointed out, “maybe he prefers it that way.” i just can’t believe that. is it true?

i just hope i am never tempted to be the way these women are. any guy who would choose to stay with me deserves better than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger