Wednesday, October 12, 2005

¡ojalá que!

yeah, oh if only! seriously, ¡ojalá que!

i have always had more stamina than my non-medical musician friend counterparts. given the opportunity i could sing all day long. the only time my voice has ever been fatigued was the time i had worked a busy overnight shift before early morning rehearsal and late morning service. i think my entire body and brain were fatigued because my voice was there but i couldn’t control it! i couldn’t make it make the pitches i wanted or control dynamics or vibrato. it felt like an out of body experience in a way. i will rest more before singing. but i heard k-dub worry that the weekend would be a musical marathon and i just thought, i wish! oh if only!

i don’t want to be a professional musician; that would so kill it for me. my music is mine, MINE! but cousinray (camocuz?) has a musical marathon coming up and i’m jealous.

wait, actually... hey, i’m not jealous. i’m proud in a weird cousinly sort of way. and i definitely do not covet anyone’s life if they have midterms. good luck cousinray. get plenty of sleep and fluids and study. the gigs are a night each. the grades a little longer.

now, back to banging my head against the books for pediatric boards.

1 Comments:

Blogger CamoBunny said...

qualifier: i do not have any more "stamina" than my friend the puffintoad. she didn't fatigue either.

10/13/2005 12:30:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger