Tuesday, June 27, 2006

the colour of my failure

today it is magenta. magenta because it is glaring, in my face, obnoxious, and yet not important enough for me to take seriously. and because it is so hot outside. after several many gallons of gas, multiple wrong turns to get to nonexistent destinations, traffic jams, and near-accidents i am still without having attained my goal.

all this talent and these personality traits and i can't get this one thing done.

fortunately it's neither necessary nor time-sensitive.

och! magenta!

2 Comments:

Blogger d said...

magenta is an appropriate colour for me today as well. or at least the morning.

angry, angry, angry. at the traffic. at my job for expecting me to take a conference call on my vacation day. at the fact that school's out and there were a dozen kids at the hair salon so i couldn't get my hair cut. at the traffic. did i mention that already?

and by the way, your use of the letter "u" in colour hasn't gone unnoticed by this canadian. bravo!

6/27/2006 07:13:00 PM

 
Blogger CamoBunny said...

sorry you had a magenta-coloured day too.

6/27/2006 09:17:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger