Thursday, May 25, 2006

hoppin' mad

something is broken inside me now. after today's fight i'm just mad. mad. mad about everything. at everything.

if you've hung around camobunny's corner much you'll know that this is nothing new. you're probably rolling your eyes in the general direction of the angry little bunny. well, screw you. i mean, pardon me, but that's not helpful.

i do wonder why it is that i get so mad so often. aside from the whole inheriting my temper from my father generational sin thing. i am capable of reason just as much as are the most laid back of my friends. for some reason i am unreasonable anyway.

i'm just so mad it defies words, even from me. or maybe it's that i already yelled a whole bunch of angry words at the top of my lungs while driving home tonight (so loudly i hurt my own ears) and now i've run out. you know how traffic is a never-ending source of idiots to yell at.

i don't know. so here's a little part of a song about being mad, to celebrate my unreasonable-ness tonight.

i'm mad, i'm mad
i'm really, really, really mad
you poked me with your elbow in my side
no i didn't!
yes you did
nuh-uh
you did
and i'm just a little kid
you're lying; don't deny it
oh, i'm gonna hit you
yeah, just try it

will both of you be quiet
'cause we're driving in a car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger