Thursday, April 13, 2006

caffeinated

i have had coffee.

and i'm on my allergy medicine with decongestant substance added.

along with guaranteeing some cardiac events to record for today, this combination also makes me much more efficient and energetic and intelligent. or at least it makes me feel as though i am.

these two things are performance-enhancing drugs. i admit it freely and you should too.

i am now also impatient. i am sitting in my cubicle waiting for my one o'clock meeting. it is all i can do to stay in my chair, let alone stay inside the hospital on this beautiful sunshiney day. i have margarita-flavored fun to look forward to tonight. and in between i have household duties that i just might be able to perform thanks to the performance-enhancing drugs. i have to clean the kitchen, including some dishes and the fridge. i have to clean the living room, including filing the papers that are on my coffee table and bringing folded laundry upstairs. i have to clean my bedroom, including putting away lots of clothing as a result of a recent seasonal wardrobe switch. i have to clean my study, including beginning to throw out those things i don't want to bring with me when i move. that won't get done today. and at four o'clock pacific time, i get to take a break to search for a missing appendage.

when i have days like this the morning of the next day is a disappointment, especially since i have to work, but but but i don't care because right now it's todaaaaaaay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger