Thursday, February 16, 2006

fishing for compliments

i never intend to do it.

i promise.

fishing for advice, perhaps. but never for compliments.

but unsolicited advice can sometimes be like catching plants or garbage on your line. usually if i want advice, i bait the hook with, "i'm looking for advice" (you know me and my subtlety), or "what's your opinion on [blah]?"

if ever i express diffidence in person, i'm truly confessing diffidence. if ever i ask questions of uncertainty on my blog, it's an exercise in thought and exploration of possibilities. just to clarify. (read: the previous post was not me fishing for compliments.)

and now, to close, here is a cute related picture featuring a favorite character of mine.


1 Comments:

Blogger CamoBunny said...

cool. that's because 1) you know me and 2) you get it.

i'm glad to know those things.

: )

2/17/2006 08:10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger