Wednesday, November 16, 2005

gotcha

thanks for stopping by camobunny’s corner, where i have recently celebrated passing the 1,000 hit milemarker. so here’s a question for you regular visitors:

what keeps you coming back?

is it just habit? curiosity? masochism? reciprocity? a burning excitement to see what colors the camo of the day will be? appreciation of my job-related mishaps? the free cookies? my ongoing references to poop? the feeling of comfort you get knowing someone else’s life is screwier than yours? my cute fluffy bunny tail? fascination as though looking at a big ol’ auto wreck?

i already know the answers from puffintoad (true friendship) and cousinray (compulsion). what about you? yeah, you. and also you, york mills, ontario, canada, if that is your real location? and you, andre and josué?

i'm just curious. and maybe if you tell me, i’ll be able to give you more of what you want. if i'm in the mood. oh, who am i kidding? i’m going to keep writing whatever i darn well please.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

You "write whatever you darn well please," and it is often funny or entertaining or occasionally even enlightening. That's why. And you keep me on my toes about stupid things I post on my blog and as comments here.

So keep being yourself. Actually, I have no idea if you are being yourself or not, but I trust that you are not acting too much here on this blog.

Have a good day.

11/23/2005 12:18:00 PM

 
Blogger CamoBunny said...

acting? no way.

as a matter of fact, this blog is like a direct window right into my brain. people who read this blog just might end up knowing me better than anyone else.

except. except the people i play music with.

11/23/2005 02:29:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger