Monday, July 31, 2006

report

i am happy to report that i caught a break today.

  • my alarm went off at 0500 this morning. i turned it off, rolled around in bed for a little while, and then got up. i felt refreshed.
  • i took my time getting ready, and left at my usual time anyway. this included packing a home-cooked lunch.
  • i enjoyed a short and leisurely drive to work. there were no idiots doing dangerous things in the garage, and i got a great parking spot.
  • i arrived at work early. i didn't freeze through morning conference.
  • i did that one part of my job reasonably well today, as though it is starting to come more naturally. and i was assigned to work with a nice person today.
  • i got three new (long-awaited) white coats.
  • i found the post office and got my stupid letter postmarked just in time to get my significant rebate back okay.
  • i finally got my last password.
  • i took a nap.
  • i accidentally slept too long for my nap, but was able to cook dinner and prepare lunch for tomorrow and all that anyway and still get to bed at a reasonable hour.
  • i had two mini- ice cream sandwiches
sometimes it's just the little things.

i feel very relieved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger