Thursday, September 08, 2005

soundtrack to the night

in the time of chimpanzees i was a monkey

i finished working a long sucky shift.

got a couple of couches, sleep on the loveseat

the song played when i started my car. i just shook my head.

and my time is a piece of wax
fallin’ on a termite
that’s chokin’ on the splinter


because it was only too fitting.

get crazy with the cheez whiz

too many kids.

drive-by body pierce

too many booboos.

ulllleah!

too many possibilities.

i can't believe you!

and at the end of the day, nothing.
yawn. it's time for bed.

soy un perdedor
i’m a loser baby, so why don’t you kill me?


then my allergies flare. i have to sleep on the couch.
yawn. laugh a little. shake my head.
bleah.

1 Comments:

Blogger CamoBunny said...

props to beck. ullllleah!

9/08/2005 01:51:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
site feed powered by blogger